Find more information below
- KTS (Klippel-Trenaunay Syndrome)
- CLOVES syndrome (Congenital Lipomatous Overgrowth, Vascular malformations, Epidermal nevi, Scoliosis/skeletal and spinal)
- ILM (Isolated Lymphatic Malformation)
- MCAP or M-CM (Megalencephaly-Capillary Malformation)
- HME (HemiMegalEncephaly)/DMEG (Dysplastic MEGalencephaly)/Focal cortical dysplasia type II
- HHML (HemiHyperplasia-Multiple Lipomatosis)
- FIL (Facial Infiltrating Lipomatosis)
- FAVA (FibroAdipose Vascular Anomaly)
- Muscular HH (HemiHyperplasia)
- FAO (FibroAdipose hyperplasia or Overgrowth)
- CLAPO syndrome (Capillary malformation of the lower lip, Lymphatic malformation of the face and neck, Asymmetry of the face and limbs, and Partial or generalized Overgrowth)
- Epidermal nevus, benign lichenoid keratosis, or seborrheic keratosis
- Other disorders may be identified and characterized as PROS
You are now leaving the Novartis site and moving to an external website independently operated and not managed by Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation. Novartis assumes no responsibility for the site. If you do not wish to leave this site, click Cancel. Or click OK to continue.
This is a global website and is intended for health care professionals. The information on this site is intended for educational purposes only and is not country-specific.